Friday 23 March 2018

Earrings

 
 
Hello! These are a couple of pairs of earrings I made recently. The first pair were made using a great tutorial that I found here. The design is called Avadavat. You use two needles and can very easily completely change the look of the earrings by experimenting with different beads. I had all the beads already in my stash. The white opalescent rounds are particularly pretty.
 
The second pair were improvised from some Czech glass beads that were hanging around. The main beads are table-cut Picasso and Dark Ruby Red flat ovals (I think!) They are stunning beads that it's difficult to do justice to in a photo. I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macrame and Beads

     Macramé is a new jewellery skill for me! I have always thought it looks wonderful, but I wasn't sure I would cope with ...